Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where Can I Find Some Red Eyeshadow Without Having To Buy Online??

I've Looked At Several Places, But Cant Seem To Find Any.


Help Anyone?Where Can I Find Some Red Eyeshadow Without Having To Buy Online??
Hey girl! I looked online too and it was all from the UK or some other country and expensive.. I found some at target.it is by Rimmel, it is red white and black, it is called three sum 800 raw.you can purchase it in store or online for under 10 bucks. looks HOTTT!Where Can I Find Some Red Eyeshadow Without Having To Buy Online??
Hot Topic has red eyeshadow thats cheap and a true red and I went to Sephora yesterday and saw some red eyeshadow as well.





Good luck~
Urban Decay makes two. Heat and Gash are the colors. If you have a Sephora nearby (check your local JC penney's since sephora is opening mini-stores in them) for the Urban Decay line.





If you can't find a true red then buy some red lipstick and use it like a cream shadow. Powder over top to get it to stick.





Another option is to find Kryolan or Ben Nye. Open the yellow pages and look for theatre makeup or theatrical supplies. Stage makeup companies almost always have a red.
try hot topic. I know that we have it in the store I work at. its really cheap too, like $3
Try a drug store. They usually come in kits. You'll find more in the fall and winter seasons - red really isn't in right now.





Best of luck!
sally's


Victoria's secret
M.A.C. make a really red eyeshadow paint. It goes on creamy but then drys to powder. I love it!
Wal Mart should have some
If you have a store near you that sells Makeup Forever products, they make a beautiful red eyeshadow. Or try the MAC counter. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening private myspace