Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can you buy MAC Palettes and Refill Eyeshadow Pans at any freestanding MAC Store?

I know this question has been asked.. but I am quite confused!!..


Take a look at these:


1.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


2.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





So the first link is sort of telling me that I CAN by MAC palettes and refill pans at ANY freestanding store; not just a pro store.


Meanwhile, the second, is saying ';No, you cannot..';





The reason I ask is I am planning on going to New York for my birthday.. and I want to buy a Pro palette and pan eye shadows. But, the date that we're going in is on a Sunday. Now according to one of my favorite YouTube gurus, Elle (Allthatglitters21), in her New York Haul video she talks about how she tries to go to MAC Pro, but it was a Sunday, and it was closed.





So basically my point is, if I cannot get the palette and pan shadows on that Sunday, I will change the date! Ugh.. story of a MAC junkie. ;)





Thanks for your help, and please, SURE answers. If it's just a ';well... maybe... maybe not!'; that is not very helpful to me! Haha.. :)





Have a great day!Can you buy MAC Palettes and Refill Eyeshadow Pans at any freestanding MAC Store?
Yes, you can buy it at MAC stores; I know because the salesperson offered it to me. They are not sold at MAC counters meaning in Nordstrom, Macy's or whatever department stores in your area that carry MAC. That's what the best answerer is saying in question #1, which is correct. The best answer for #2 is wrong; it looks like that person is promoting Coastal Scents.Can you buy MAC Palettes and Refill Eyeshadow Pans at any freestanding MAC Store?
I'm glad it helped! Report Abuse

the palettes are listed on the regular MAC website, not just on MAC PRO. this makes me think that they are sold at ALL freestanding stores. it wouldn't make sense for them to be on the website if they are a pro store only item. you can get the refil pans from any MAC store as well :)
  • construction loans
  • 1 comment:

    1. Sometimes your cosmetics are very sensitive and any direct contact with outside factors can alter their quality. wholesale makeup compacts

      ReplyDelete

     
    skin whitening private myspace