Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I buy sparkly eyeshadow(S)?

I want to have like a collection of eyeshadows and stuff only. I want something like this.


http://www.thebodyshop.com/images/makeup鈥?/a>


I dont wanna buy at MAC, Sephora, Or, Any of the booth in the mall such as Clinque, Lancome, and stuff. Thanks. I only want like affordable stuff...not expensive things. thanks.Where can I buy sparkly eyeshadow(S)?
CoverGirl sells it. Thats what I wear. Sally's has single eyeshadows for a $1.Where can I buy sparkly eyeshadow(S)?
you can get sally girl eyeshadow at sally's beauty supply for only $1 a piece and there really pretty color and are highly pigmented and they can snap together also. Some of covergirls eyeshadow are sparkley when you put then on. Hottopic has really nice and sparkly eyeshadow in pallets and singles and duos. some other brands with eyeshadows that are sparkly are Jane, bon bons, NYC, Nyx, stylistyle, rimmel.
Max Factor has a line of sparkly eyeshadows and mascara. You can find it in any discount store like Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc. It is called Vivid Impact.
amuse has really good eyeliner and eyeshadows and so many shades and kinds and sparkles.





Its reallyyyy goodd and inexpensive


clinique is good too
Anywhere. Sparkly eyeshadows are all the phase now. Check out Wallmart. :-))
covergirl
walgreens


target


tj max
CVVSSS


GO TO CVS=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening private myspace