Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I buy Empty Eyeshadow Pans to fit in a MAC palette in the UK? Thanks ?

I have an ELF make up palette which holds ELF, MAC makeup eyeshadows amongst others. I now want to press my own eye shadows however, I need the pans. There is a seller on Ebay however, its bid only and i prefer to Buy it now becuase I'm never aorund wehn the bidding ends (i work long hard hours lol)





So does any one know of any UK based interenet sellers or shops in UK where I can buy the empty pans to fit into my palette. They're lil silver things about thesize of a 2p lol....





Please help!





ThanksWhere can I buy Empty Eyeshadow Pans to fit in a MAC palette in the UK? Thanks ?
I use the silver bases of tea lights once the candle has burned awayWhere can I buy Empty Eyeshadow Pans to fit in a MAC palette in the UK? Thanks ?
you can get them on coastal scents, however im not sure if they ship to the UK.


and these are the same size as MAC


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening private myspace