Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should I buy this eyeshadow? (I have a link..)?

I am thinking about buying an Almay Pure Blends eyeshadow:


http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>


But which shade should I get? I have blue eyes, brown hair, and fair/pale skin. Thanks :]Should I buy this eyeshadow? (I have a link..)?
ilike it i think it would be nice...


since you have blue eyes id either say apricot or ivory... maybe one of the browns like oatmeal but watever you want.


i dont like purples with blue eyes... i like them more with brown eyesShould I buy this eyeshadow? (I have a link..)?
I love it!


I have the same physical apperance as you,


and I'm considering this color for myself!


I like the sage color and lavender the most, but whatever floats your boat because I think they all will atch your complexion fine.


The eyeshadow seems like it will apply smooth and easy, overall great choice!
I'd get it purple or dark blue (best il dark blue because your hair is brown and it would match perfectly).


I hope I made you decide and... even if you don't like the eyeshadow you choose always think you are beautiful in any way like girls always are!
i like it.


but maybe try a charcoal color,


or dark grey! (:





i dont know why but my question isnt showing up, so im not getting any answers so im going to post it with my answers (: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
it seems fine it depends how it will look on you i suggest testing it before buying it or buying lots of different colors that will fit your skin type or your eye color maybe post a picture to help us decide?
i would go with lavender. it's. . a soft purplish pinnk color that would probably bring out your colors. sage and petal is also good
Cinnamon and Ivory would work probably. Those would be a safe choice.
i like that one. and i like the brown or gray one. (:
yes. and apricot. lighter colors or just black are best with light eyes.
looks pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening private myspace