Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I buy Metallic Eyeshadow?

I want pink and more colors. I dont want MAC, or Sephora, or any other online stores. Where can I buy it at like at a store? thanks! =)Where can I buy Metallic Eyeshadow?
Any drug stores/Target/Wal-Mart that carries L'oreal or Revlon. It's amazing! :o)Where can I buy Metallic Eyeshadow?
Meijer or Target! I get some of the best makeup there and it's extremely cheap too. Most brands sell a cream shadow that appears metallic, and some sell powders which work well too.





XOXO good luck!
Ameri Mark. You shop online, by catalog or find a store. The number to reach them by is 1-877-268-9594.





Hope this helps.
L'oreal
Chanel, estee lauder, clinique...anywhere.
I would check at Sally's Beauty Supplies.
like wal mart


or target


practically anywhere where it has make-up!


(:
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening private myspace