Thursday, June 24, 2010

What make of eyeshadow can I buy that doesn't have that sheen. I just want the matt ones? UK?

Clinique do a good range of matt shadows. I find it lasts for ages.What make of eyeshadow can I buy that doesn't have that sheen. I just want the matt ones? UK?
i use Avon Colour Trend they are cheap and cheerful, and they have some lovely colours. they take a couple of weeks to get to you but i think it's worth it cause if when you open them they aren't what you want you can send them back.What make of eyeshadow can I buy that doesn't have that sheen. I just want the matt ones? UK?
MAC!thats the best!
chanel.
Just look at the label for ';matte'; or ';base '; color. You can also try putting a coat of finishing powder lightly over the more ';shimmer'; types to neutralize that sheen. I hate that.
have you tried using powder eyeshadow, a good place to get them is your local market or if you wish to spend a bit more boots chemist or avon.
MAC do a some eye shadows that are matte.


You can now buy MAC online @


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening private myspace