Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats a good shimmer/metallic eyeshadow i can buy at a drugstore?

Like L'Oreal,Covergirl, Revlon,Rimmel, Maybelline, common cheap makeup brands.





No MAC.





I prefer 4 quad setsWhats a good shimmer/metallic eyeshadow i can buy at a drugstore?
Try L'oreal HiP. I don't think they have quads BUT all of their eyeshadows come with 2 colors that are EXTREMELY pigmented, great color payoff...and shimmery and metallic. Best drugstore eyeshadow, hands down. Good luck!Whats a good shimmer/metallic eyeshadow i can buy at a drugstore?
I have Covergirl's 4 eyeshadow quad set in Urban Basics. It's super pretty. It has a super glittery tan(it's not obnoxious though), a metallic green/brown, a medium gray shade, and then a matte white color to highlight with. (a matte highlight is better, so your eyes don't look like disco balls if you use a super shimmery lid color) Check it out the next time your at CVS, Target, or wherever you shop! Hope I helped. :)
Covergirl %26amp; Maybelline.


But honestly, I don't look at the brand that much. I would just find a color that looks best with your eye color.
MAC has the best matallic colors but if not i would say Loreal or Revlon
covergirl`s new line of makeup. the bright colors that come in 3 or 4
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening private myspace