Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I buy Empty Eyeshadow Pans to fit in a MAC palette in the UK? Thanks ?

I have an ELF make up palette which holds ELF, MAC makeup eyeshadows amongst others. I now want to press my own eye shadows however, I need the pans. There is a seller on Ebay however, its bid only and i prefer to Buy it now becuase I'm never aorund wehn the bidding ends (i work long hard hours lol)





So does any one know of any UK based interenet sellers or shops in UK where I can buy the empty pans to fit into my palette. They're lil silver things about thesize of a 2p lol....





Please help!





ThanksWhere can I buy Empty Eyeshadow Pans to fit in a MAC palette in the UK? Thanks ?
www.starsmakeuphaven.com - they ship internationally. while your there, you can order pigment samples for fraction of the price if you dont want to splash out on the whole jar. this site was created for people who wanted to try mac products but didnt want to buy the whole product. it is a trustworthy site though, dont worry. you can even buy pans for blushes and empty palettes (cheaper than MAC's) that still hold the same size of MAC palettes. another website is www.coastalscents.com - they also ship internationally. just look under makeup palettes and you see the empty pans or you can buy a paletter with the pans in it already. this site is also trustworthy.Where can I buy Empty Eyeshadow Pans to fit in a MAC palette in the UK? Thanks ?
Coastal Scents does sell the empty pans that ARE the same size as the MAC shadows. And yes, they do ship internationally. They also have something called EZ press which is a liquid that is for pressing mineral eyeshadows that you may like too!
can you not get to a Mac store? there are some in the UK: In London there is Westfield, Selfridges, Covent Garden..... and there is also the website: http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk
visit the following url
put an ad on your local freecycle site im sure loads of women have these knocking about.
www.coastalscents.com sells empty pans, I'm not sure what sizes though.
I know that coastalscents.com sells them for a good price, but I'm not sure if they ship to UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening private myspace