Thursday, June 24, 2010

I bought a Bella Terra eyeshadow for $25 and now I'd like to sell it for $20. Would you like to buy please?

I don't want it because I didn't want it in the first place but the dumb girl looked at my card that I SHOWED her (I didn't even give her the card) and swiped it and they don't give refunds. I'm supposed to be going to Six Flags soon so I need the money.Is there a way I could complain to someone and get my money back or would anyone like to buy this eyeshadow? You can mix it with water and it can be cream eyeshadow or eyeliner, mix it with vaseline and it can be lip gloss, and mix it with clear nail polish and it can nail polish. It cost 19.99 plus tax and shipping on the website so I guess my deal is cheaper. The color is in gold fish and this is the link to see the colorhttp://www.bellaterramineralcosmetics.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details%26amp;flypage=flypage.tpl%26amp;product_id=83%26amp;category_id=6%26amp;option=com_virtuemart%26amp;Itemid=54. Can someone please buy this from me or help me?I bought a Bella Terra eyeshadow for $25 and now I'd like to sell it for $20. Would you like to buy please?
Ebay.I bought a Bella Terra eyeshadow for $25 and now I'd like to sell it for $20. Would you like to buy please?
hey im really sorry i wish i could buy it but im like so broke but i hope you find someone to buy it!!!!!
  • construction loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening private myspace