Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best eyeshadow to buy?

I like glamor doll eyes, and loose shadows are my personal favorite.I also don't want something too expensive I would prefer to order online.Best eyeshadow to buy?
Avon has a lot of good eyeshadows and a wide variety. They have many different types like liquid, powder, stencils and they have every color imaginable. They also have sets of eyeshadows that would look good together. I use their eyeshadow and I love it!!!





www.avon.com (:Best eyeshadow to buy?
Affordable Mineral Makeup offers over 200 shades (in 9 different sizes) of minerals that are multipurpose and can be used anywhere, including on eyes.


http://www.affordablemineralmakeup.com/crystalneedy.html


http://crystalneedy.blogspot.com
If you don't want to spend too much money I would suggest L'Oreals H.I.P. loose pigment eyeshadows. They have great colors, and they're available at most stores like Wal-Mart or Target, plus you can order online from those stores.
Barry M Dazzle Dust, comes in a large variety of colours and works really well


it is quite messy so try and buy a brush to go with it, might help !
Sephora's eyeshadow's are gorgeous:


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P221332%26amp;categoryId=S10501%26amp;shouldPaginate=true


hope this helps!
you should try covergirl eyeshadow:]


there under $5 and they have variety colors:] u should check it onlne.
  • construction loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening private myspace