Thursday, June 24, 2010

UK Can you suggest any colours, makes of eyeshadow for me to buy?

ie specific colours/brands? im a bit of a make up retard so thanks for any tips or links to products thanks. my colouring is described below.


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>


UK Can you suggest any colours, makes of eyeshadow for me to buy?
I'm no expert on makeup, but I guess it depends on the environment you'll be going to or the style effect you want to give out to people. Here are some examples: You're going out to nightclubs/bars/dinner you'll want to use darker eyeshadows because it compliments the low lighting of the night and it also makes your eyes more seductive and sexy looking, from your other question thread you mentioned you were half greek, greek's have a olive tanned skintone, so colours like greens and gold really stand out and blend well with your skintone. If you're going out for the day, you don't want to use dark eyesahdows because it'll make you're eyes look tired, instead pick lighter colours to really brighten up your eyes. I have dark hair and yellow/golden toned skin too, what I like to do is pick an eyeshadow that's close to my skintone with shimmer in it for daytime use, so it enhances your natural eyes and give it that extra sparkle. There really is no best colour for different coloured eyes in my opinion, it just depends on what you're wearing, where you going to, the effect you want others to see you (innocent/seductive/smart/fun) etc as general rule for tanned/olive skintones with dark hair and dark eyes, greens, browns, plum purples and gold will go well in most occasions. In my experience, stay away from collections 2000 pallets, it may be cheap but you really have to put on loads to see anything. Why not try brands like bourjois and m.a.c?UK Can you suggest any colours, makes of eyeshadow for me to buy?
I like:





Collection 2000 Dazzle Me eye shadows in: Heavenly (a light shimmery blue), Pixie (a light metallic green), Magical (white with gold flecks) and Angel (grayish silver). They're like 拢3 or 拢4, and they're really good long stay loose powders





Barry M Dazzle Dusts in: 83 (a bluey green), 20 (a cinderella dress sort of colour) and 29 (a yellowy gold). They're 拢4.50 each, and really cute pots of loose powder





Sleek 12 colour eyeshadow palettes in: Well, I can't remember the name, but it's got 12 nice shimmery colours, it's a pressed powder and comes with an okay sponge applicator, it's like 拢6 I think





Bourjois Little Round Pots: These are a little more expensive, but really good. Turquoise ensoleill茅e and gris paillett茅 are my favourite shades. They're 拢6.25 each I think





Hope I helped!





All these are available from Superdrug



If you go to debenhams they usually drag you over and give you a free make-over you should ask them some questions if you just browse around looking at make-up they will usually ask you if you would like to try the product and as i said before in your other question HOT PINK,GOLDEN TONES AND GREEN ANY SHADE! lol good luck
why not just go to boots and ask for help, boots staff will always help with make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening private myspace