Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you sugggest I buy this eyeshadow from Nars?

http://images.shopping.msn.com/img/2512/鈥?/a>





What do you think about Nars single eyeshadow Night Breed? I believe it was ranked the most popular. Would you recommend buying this product?





I just wanted to make sure I don't buy something I won't be able to keep. Thanks in advance.Do you sugggest I buy this eyeshadow from Nars?
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





There is more information on it. =)





YES you should because NARS has really good quality. I would buy any makeup from them.Do you sugggest I buy this eyeshadow from Nars?
I've used Nars shadows and really like them. High quality, vivid color (though I have not used that particular shade but it looks like my style LOL). I'm not sure why you ';wouldn't be able to keep it'; unless you just mean if you don't like it...but like I said, they're a great a line, I'd say go for it!
yes, NARS is excellent! all celebrities use it, and it has plenty of eyeshadow if you use it every day. expensive ill bet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening private myspace